Greencast is on a mission to build the all-in-one decarbonisation platform for SMEs. By providing tools and infrastructure, we make it simple for businesses to measure, report and reduce their climate impact. We’re building carbon management software for the future with the goal to help accelerate the transition to net zero. Greencast was founded in 2021 and is supported by a remarkable group of early-stage investors & advisors.
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious climate engineering intern to support our product team. You will be working on a variety of tasks - from the implementation of fundamental climate methodology to expanding our proposition, certification, forecasting and carbon removal.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial stance towards problem solving, flexibility in action and a hands-on mentality while taking accountability for your projects. Strong communication skills and a creative oriented mindset for solving problems are a must.
What you’ll need
- You are available for a 4-month internship from September - January
- An analytical brain and strong intellectual curiosity
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills & resourcefulness
- The ambition to work in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You can work in a team but also tackle projects independently
- Autonomy and ownership of your work with a high degree of integrity
- High adaptability and comfort with rapidly changing requirements
- You are based in The Netherlands, preferably in or around Amsterdam
What we offer
- Being part of a young and international team - directly reporting to Greencast’s founder & product lead
- A very steep learning curve
- You will get good guidance for your tasks and will get regular feedback to further improve your skills
- Creative freedom and a space for your own initiatives
- An opportunity to make an impact
- A cozy office near Olympisch Stadion
- €400 /mo. internship salary
- Healthy lunches
Do you want to work at a fast-growing start-up in Amsterdam? And would you want to become part of our mission? Do not hesitate to reach out. We'd love to hear from you!
Note: This is a full-time, (primarily) on-site position in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, we can not support visa applications at this time.